Launched in 2017 to support the exponential development of Montessori education in Asia, the AMI Montessori School Administrator course is primarily intended for Principals of existing Montessori schools.
It is also open to all those who wish to understand how Montessori values can be applied to the management and direction of a school, in order to make coherent what we transmit to children and the way adults behave: educators in the first place, but also all those who have a project to open a Montessori school…
The 8-day Montessori School Administrator AMI course is structured around 3 main themes:
– the transcription into professional management practice of Maria Montessori’s main theoretical principles
– the establishment and development of the educational community through appropriate communication
– strategic aspects concerning the school’s major missions (education programme, development, quality, etc.).
It includes presentations, many practical activities based on the trainers’ professional experience, as well as 3 hours of observation in a Montessori environment.
The AMI Montessori Administrators Certificate Course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and understanding of:
- Core pedagogical principles
- Strategies to support children, staff, parents and board
- Strategic planning
- How to build a healthy school community
- and much more
This course is open to anyone interested in developing their Montessori leadership skills.
This is an exciting development for AMI globally and an acknowledgement of the importance of high quality leadership in Montessori schools.
By the end of the course, a certificate by the International Montessori Association will be issued for those abiding by all the course requirements (attendance, assignments…)
This 8-day Training will be offered for the first time in Switzerland in English / French (consecutive translation) from January 27th to February 5th, 2020. Training completed.